"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." - Luciano Pavarotti

Monday, January 25, 2010

Burger King Thai Style

For some reason, we really love to see the inside of foreign fast food joints...and this is besides the taste of home. This is what a Burger King in Thailand is like: (this one was three stories tall, near the Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai, Thailand)


English menus, as well as a Thai


Ketchup, as well as chili sauce


Lots of apple pies, as well as ones filled with corn.


This was the most intriguing (for me at least), MEXICAN WINGS! Unfortunately, I haven't tried them because fast food here is rather expensive (comparatively speaking) If anyone wants to donate to the purchase of these interesting looking wings though, feel free to send some money and I'll let you know how they taste.


I bet I know what this says...

Next time around, I'll take a look at Mcdonald's, this is specifically for my sister that works at one back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment