"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." - Luciano Pavarotti

Friday, January 8, 2010

Soup won't be digital, it's a liquid.

I love traveling, but one thing I couldn't possibly do without is travel photos. Since I've given in to the age of almost everything digital, without broadcasting my photos to the internet universe, it almost feels as if the event never even happened. That's sad. On the plus side though you have a continuous timeline of your life. Events I would have soon forgotten, I remember with ease. Forgotten dates? Just check when you posted the picture on Facebook. I guess that rules out the downsides.

My parents, before children of course, did a bit of traveling. I stumbled across some of their photos, and thought they we're adorable. This is probably what it would look like if my parents had a Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment